Clinician (Registered Health Professional)
- Permanent, full-time position – Based in Kirikiriroa/Hamilton.
- New competitive pay rate + 5 weeks annual leave and more!
- Respective & Supportive Team + Inclusive Work Culture.
If you are a qualified Clinician, come join our service in Hamilton. Support our taiohi (young people) to become optimistic about their future & more.
Real | Mō mātou
Our spirit is 'loving life' – and that's what we do- we work with our taiohi to realise this aspiration.
We provide health and wellbeing services working with local community supports to help taiohi aged 18 to 25 develop life skills and build strong connections, including their school, employer, whānau, and friends.
Te Hononga – is a part of Real, our youth arm. As part of our whānau your practice of whanaungatanga and manaakitanga will bring mana to the tamaiti.
The benefits | Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou
In this role, you can look forward to:
- New competitive pay rate up to $38.56 per hour
- Extra week of annual leave after 12 months of employment.
- Income Protection Insurance
- Subsidies for school holiday childcare's programmes
- EAP support services
- 1:1 ongoing coaching
- Discount at Specsavers for you and your family members
- Discounted plans with Southern Cross for medical insurance
- Special banking treatments for Westpac customers
- A great team around you every day, working in an organisation that believes in its purpose
The Role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
As a Clinician, you will be drawing on your experience in working with young people, and expertise from a range of treatment modalities to provide therapeutic interventions in supporting young people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing.
You | Mōu
- A current New Zealand Health registration.
- A full New Zealand driver's licence.
- Knowledge, skills and experience in developing care plans, risk management plans, supporting other Registered Health Professional and working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- An understanding of trauma-informed care and experience in working with young people.
- Both de-escalation skills and relationship building skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrable commitment to, the principles of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Māori and Pasifika are strongly encouraged to apply for this role. We also encourage people with lived experience to apply.
Closing Date | Rā Katinga: 12 October 2022. Please note, this job may close early if a suitable candidate is found
Position Description: https://www.wisegroup.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Real-Clinician.pdf
Contact | Whakapā: Victoria Waters, Team Coach on 027 229 9105
For further information, visit our website www.real.org.nz
All new appointees require background checking. Under the requirements of the Children's Act 2014, new employees that are identified as coming under this act are required to undergo further safety checks as part of the recruitment process.
The Covid-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 requires staff working in health-related services to be fully vaccinated (this includes any subsequent boosters). As a provider we are responsible for ensuring all our employees are vaccinated and boosted as per the mandate and employees are responsible for ensuring we have access to this information
Pathways are committed to healthy lifestyles and actively support a smoke-free environment. We encourage people with experience of mental illness to apply.
|Location:||North Island - Waikato - Hamilton|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Counsellor|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|