Community Nurses - Wound Care
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
Healthvision's nursing services are primarily ACC-related, including wound care, burn care and long-term injury. We are an extension of the primary healthcare team and are consistently recognised as wound care experts.
We are expanding our fantastic and dedicated team of Community Wound Care Nurses in Tauranga (Bay of Plenty) and we are looking for a highly experienced Registered nurse to provide wound care and other specialist clinical services to people in the community.
This position is highly autonomous and involves visiting patients in their homes to apply your practical nursing knowledge and assessment skills, case management, and patient education. It will also involve developing positive working relationships with GP practices and other referrers.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced and clinically confident with a great attitude and have excellent wound care knowledge or experience, ideally from a community or district nursing background.
You will be empowered to provide continuity of care for our patients from beginning to end, while we provide great orientation, excellent ongoing clinical support, and access to ongoing education
The successful candidate will have:
- New Zealand Registration and current practising certificate
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in acute and chronic wound management and preferably burns
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Caring nature and ability to connect with people from various backgrounds
- Time management and relationship building skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Solid and positive communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the best service delivery to our clients
- Hold a current drivers licence and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Evidence of your vaccination status (as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which specifies that all frontline workers must be vaccinated)
We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whānau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence.
Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.
|Location:||North Island - Bay of Plenty - Tauranga|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Community / District / Public Health|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|