World-class facilities. Premier lifestyle. A future that matters.
Timaru wants you!
The second largest city in Canterbury located in-between Christchurch and Dunedin and at the gateway to the McKenzie Country. A great location to settle with an amazing beach, fishing, mountain climbing, botanic gardens, beautiful walks, close proximity to a number of ski fields, a welcoming family friendly community and house prices that haven't gone berserk yet.
If a balance of lifestyle, location and career is key for you then this role could be it.
We have an opportunity for a Radiologist to work with us on procedural requirements at our private clinic while also collaborating with the South Canterbury DHB (Timaru Public Hospital) two days a week, this is a truly integral role in the medical community in this region and supporting the community. You will have the advantage to work across a range of modalities, with support and advice from our Radiologists across the country. Not only this but you can have the option to contribute to ‘Anytime' reporting if you wish. So, if you're RANZCR, FRCR or FC Rad (SA) DIAG qualified with subspecialty low-mid range interventional (no angio interest) and MSK interests please read on as this role could be yours.
Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, Pacific Radiology is New Zealand's largest leading private radiology company with more than 40 branches across the country. Committed to our purpose of world-class radiology, delivered locally we provide exceptional imaging, reporting and contract services to our communities.
Our employee benefits include:
- A generous competitive remuneration package including health insurance and extensive leave entitlements
- Funding and support for professional development opportunities
- Flexible working to create a great work/lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to brainstorm with exceptional peers across the organisation
- Wellbeing incentives including Southern Cross health insurance, Flu Vaccination and EAP
- Relocation and Immigration support from overseas applicants to New Zealand
To be successfully appointed to this role, you will have:
- Commitment to build trust and treat all patients across the private and DHB domains with respect and dignity
- A collaborative mindset to deliver excellent outcomes for the business and the team
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Been registered with the NZMC & RANZCR
- A Covid Vaccination Certificate
Please note, appointment to this position will be conditional on a satisfactory Police vetting and risk assessment as per the Vulnerable Children Act. Also prior to commencing employment with Pacific Radiology, the successful candidate will need to provide proof of their Covid-19 vaccination.
So, if you are interested in being considered for this role, please submit your CV and accompanying covering letter. If you have any questions or further clarity about this role, please don't hesitate in contacting us at People@pacificradiology.com
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Timaru and South Canterbury|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Technical - Medical Radiation Technologist (MRT) / Radiographer|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|