- Permanent part-time position
- Negotiable start & hours; competitive market rates
Central Otago Health Services Ltd (COHSL) is a community owned, not-for-profit organisation that is responsible for providing healthcare services at Dunstan Hospital. Located in Clyde, Dunstan Hospital is a 24-bed acute care rural hospital which cares for a community of over 35,000 people servicing Roxburgh, Alexandra, Cromwell & Wanaka.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Sonographer to join our Radiology team on a permanent part-time basis.
What we are looking for:
- A competent Sonographer
- A team player committed to best possible patient care and outcomes
- Someone who is compassionate, courteous with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in performing Obstetric, General, Vascular and MSK examinations is essential
- Registered and licensed Sonographer with the NZ MRTB (essential)
- You must be eligible to work in New Zealand
What we can offer you:
- Permanent, part-time opportunity with competitive salary and benefits
- Continued professional development supported with funding for your professional growth
- A fantastic region in NZ to live and work!
Applications will be assessed as they come in and the position may be filled at any time.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please visit our website www.cohsl.co.nz and apply with an application form, cover letter and CV to:
PO Box 30,
Clyde, Central Otago, 9341
|Location:||South Island - Otago - Dunedin|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Technical - Sonographers|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|