Kitchen / Caf￩ Assistant - Ashburton Hospital
- Part-time and casual Kitchen Assistant positions available with the Ashburton Hospital.
- Reliable with good time management and communication skills.
- Be a team player and have ability to work rostered casual shifts between 7 am to 8:30 pm.
You will be part of a small fast paced team that is an essential part of Ashburton Hospital including Tuarangi Home. The support team provides services 365 days a year, across both day and night shifts.
The Role: Where you fit in
- Assist the Cooks and provide well balanced meals for patients and Meals on Wheels.
- You will be reliable and someone who takes pride in your work and is dedicated to doing a good job.
You will be part of a team, so good communication skills are important, as well as good customer service skills. Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
Your skills will include:
- High level of Patient confidentiality.
- Ability to build solid relationships with others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Belonging Here: Becoming part of our story
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
If this role has sparked your interest but does not match your skills then please visit our careers website and have a look at our roles that better suit your expertise.
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
For additional information about this role please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against Covid-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against Covid-19. As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract Covid-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of Covid-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - Canterbury - Christchurch|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Food Services - Food Services|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|