Registered and Enrolled Nurses - Acute Assessment and Stabilisation Unit
- Permanent full-time,part-time and casual roles based with the team in Westport
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and preferably 1-2 years post graduate experience in any acute inpatient environment is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise workload is also desirable.
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you-ll do with your time
- Complete assessments and provide immediate and ongoing care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the unit.
- You may also be called on to assist the wider nursing team in other areas such as Primary & Community when required.
This is a unique role within healthcare in NZ where you will be able to extend your practice not only in an acute care setting as well as working within inpatient care, but you will also have the flexibility to expand further. With the new model of care that is being introduced here in Buller we are changing the way that Health Care is being delivered to our community and you will be involved in this new model.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further. This is the role for you!
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to flex across services when demand dictates as per CCDM.
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn-t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
The role that you are applying for is one that may only be performed by a person who has been vaccinated against COVID-19. It is therefore a condition of this application that you are vaccinated against COVID-19.This vaccination requirement includes gaining Booster Doses required to perform you role under the Health Order.As a person working in the health and disability sector you will come into contact with a large number of people, some of whom may be vulnerable. Without a vaccine, there is the risk that you may contract COVID-19. The requirement to be vaccinated is to keep you safe and also to endeavour to protect others against the potential transmission of COVID-19 as a result of you contracting it in the course of your employment.
|Location:||South Island - West Coast - Buller|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Registered Nurse|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|