An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Clinical Dietitian – Diabetes and Renal, and join our passionate Diabetes Service and multi-disciplinary team, at Te Whatu Ora Lakes.
About the role
• The Clinical Dietitian - Diabetes & Renal provides nutritional education for people with diabetes &/or renal conditions (across the life span), including whanau and support person(s); the nutritional management of diabetes and associated medical conditions; the nutritional management of renal conditions; and the professional development of health professionals who work with diabetes or renal conditions.
• This is a full time, permanent position
• 1.0 FTE, Monday to Friday, 0800 -1630h
You should have
• Minimum of 5 years working in nutrition & dietetics
• Broad clinical experience
• In depth knowledge of diabetes, and renal nutrition
You would be
• NZ Registered Dietitian, with a current Practicing Certificate
• Dietitian Prescriber
• Participating in the Dietitians’ Board Continued Competency Programme
$ 63,702 – $ 83,030 pro-rated to hours worked.
If this sounds like you, apply online now via https://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/. The selection process starts from the date of advertising.
To be eligible to work at Te Whatu Ora Lakes, you must be fully vaccinated, including COVID-19.
Click here for Collective Agreement (if applicable)
Click here for Position Description
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 110,000 people from its two modern and progressive general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand. The Lakes district is well known for its many outdoor recreational activities such as mountain biking, skiing, and fishing. Family friendly beaches are also an hour’s drive away. The Lakes district has a growing multi-cultural community and is becoming the lifestyle destination of choice. Working at Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides a great opportunity to balance an amazing lifestyle with a rewarding professional experience in an excellent and supportive work environment.
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|