Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Mō Tātou – About Us
Situated in the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand's North Island, the Bay of Plenty really is just that, offering vast golden sand beaches, bush clad mountains, lush farmlands and more. Its pleasant climate means that the area has become a favourite for holiday makers, retirees and those looking for a different lifestyle outside of the main cities.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is spread across a vast geographical area and centred across two hospitals based in Tauranga and Whakatāne. We serve a population of approximately 308,000 for the major population centres of Tauranga, Katikati, Te Puke, Whakatāne, Kawerau and Ōpōtiki. Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is one of the Bay of Plenty's largest employers with over 4000 staff.
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the Role
Due to internal movement, we're on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join the team on a fixed-term basis. This really is an exciting time and great opportunity to join Te Whatu Ora as we embark on our journey to become one united organisation.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in Talent Acquisition and HR Administration, and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. The role will support the team through effective administration/coordination of customer & client contact points. This is a vital role in the recruitment process and will provide effective administration and coordination support alongside our Talent Acquisition Advisors to provide an exceptional service and experience to our hiring managers and candidates.
Additional core duties include:
- Provide administrative support for recruitment processes including placing ads and coordinating interviews
- Act as the first point of contact for recruitment-related queries from the organisation and candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for all immigration queries including ordering job checks and issuing job tokens
- In conjunction with the Talent Acquisition Advisor, ensure that candidates and the hiring manager are proactively kept well informed through the recruitment process
- Candidate Management and Onboarding – candidate update on applications, sending correspondence to unsuccessful candidates, ensuring all critical assessment documentation is received and stored
He korero mōu - About You
The responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Coordinator is to ensure fast, efficient and effective administration support is given to the Talent Advisors and candidates. To thrive in this role, you'll need to the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience providing coordination support to a busy team, ideally in an HR or Recruitment function
- A proven ability to prioritise and operate at speed and with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage competing demands and maintain focus on priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders - Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Tech savvy, able to use Microsoft Office suite; experience using an ATS or HRIS system would be an added bonus
- An inclusive and approachable working style, you understand that diversity adds value.
- Build strong working relationships across the business at all levels, including senior leadership
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- In-house professional development
- Flexible working practices (e.g. We support work life balance and flexible work arrangements whenever possible)
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference!
- Be a valued member of a multidisciplinary team
- Subsidised onsite hospital gym membership
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Discounts (with local businesses)
Ngā uarātanga ō ā mātou mahi – Our Values
At Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty (formally Bay of Plenty District Health Board BOPDHB) we recruit for our Manaakitanga CARE values. Why do we do this? Because values-based teams deliver better care.
Our manaakitanga CARE values (Compassion, All-one-team, Responsive and Excellence) support each of us to make a difference every day in the things we do and say. Therefore, it's important that when recruiting, we recruit new colleagues who live by our CARE values.
Te Whatu Ora Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty are committed to improving Māori health outcomes and achieving health equity for Māori through Te Tiriti o Waitangi obligations. It is essential you demonstrate an awareness of Māori indigenous rights and current issues in relation to health and health equity.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
You can view the position description below and to apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career's portal.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply early.
|Job type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|