Medical Radiation Technologist - Casual Positions
Radiology Service, Tauranga Hospital
- Enjoy variety in your workplace
- FTE Negotiable
- Car park + on site employee gym
Mō te tūranga - About the role
We are interested to hear from both recently graduated and experienced Medical Imaging Technologists as a number of positions are available for radiographers within Tauranga Hospital's Radiology Department.
This role will require participation in a 24-hr roster and provide a full range of general radiography/ theatre services including GP, in and outpatients and emergency department patients.
Tauranga Hospital has recently installed a second Cath Lab during the early part of 2023. This service expansion means that there are positions available for Medical Imaging Technologists with experience in Cath Lab and Interventional vascular imaging, or who have sufficient experience and wish to work in these areas.
He Korero mōu - About You
To be successful in this position, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Hold a current Annual Practicing Certificate or have applied for registration with the New Zealand Medical Radiations Technologists Board
- Experienced, approachable, and professional with a team-based approach
- A natural affinity for relationship building with both patients and staff alike
- Be a team player through and through, with refined communication skills
- Highly adaptable, motivated and efficient
Ko o tatou painga – Our Benefits
- Discounts (with local businesses)
- Free flu vaccinations
- Continuous support for career development
- Subsidised gym membership
- Access to discounted staff holiday accommodation and a range of retail discounts
Mō mātou - About us
We foster a positive and nurturing team environment and encourage individuals to develop and become the best possible Medical Imaging Technologist that they can be. If you are interested in being part of this dynamic and supportive team, then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty is spread across two hospitals based in Tauranga and Whakatāne.
Situated in the sunny eastern coast of New Zealand's North Island, the Bay of Plenty really is just that, offering vast golden sand beaches, bush clad mountains, lush farmlands and more. Its pleasant climate means that the area has become a favourite for holiday makers, retirees and those looking for a different lifestyle outside of the main cities.
To find out more about Tauranga and its attractions see link - Discover Tauranga, Bay of Plenty | Tauranga, New Zealand (bayofplentynz.com)
Tono ināianei - Apply now
If these positions interest you, and you wish to be a part of a dynamic and supportive team, then we would be pleased to hear from you.
- In the interests of protecting our people and our patients, all appointments will be subject to the following:
- Occupational health assessment
- Police vetting/Ministry of Justice safety checks
- Serious misconduct checks (previous Public Service departments and statutory Crown entities only)
It is desirable that new employees of Te Whatu Ora are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, which includes two doses of an approved vaccine. If you are unable to receive a COVID-19 vaccine for any reason, please indicate this in your application so we can discuss this with you further.
You can view the position description below and to apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career's portal.
|Attachments:||No File Attached|