Cleaner, Part Time - North Shore Hospital
Te Whatu Ora - Waitemata
- Cleaner - North Shore Hospital
- Permanent, part time
- Wednesday and Thursday
- 7 am to 3.30pm
You make the difference with us!
Every day, you will do something to be proud of. Cleaners make our hospital a place where patients and whānau can get better safely and for staff to work in a hygienic environment. It is a physical role that requires you to be on your feet and the go, but it is hugely rewarding. After all, the difference you will make will be there for everyone to see.
Tasks of the role include, but not limited to.
- Cleaning duties are to be carried out in accordance with procedure manual and duty lists
- Checking and replenishing of stock
- Cleaning up spills including blood and body fluids
- Confidentiality must always be maintained
Requirements of the role.
- Fully participates in compulsory staff training Sessions
- Utilises opportunities to increase knowledge and skills by undertaking on-going training
- Always maintains professional presentation
- All patients and other staff are always treated with respect and courtesy
- Providing excellent customer service
- Reliability in attendance and commitment to performing work in the given time frame
- You are required to carry out all Waitematā functions, policies and processes aligned to the Treaty of Waitangi and Memorandum of Understanding with Ngāti Whatua
- Follow and comply with all Health & Safety policies and processes.
Cleaners at our hospital organise their day to complete regular tasks – but because we are a busy hospital, you will need to respond flexibly to changes. If there is an urgent need for cleaning in a different part of the building, you will be ready and trained to use specialist cleaning equipment.
In return for your hard work and high standards, you will enjoy opportunities to progress. Support will be given to successful applicants to complete Level 3 NZQA Qualifications.
In order to apply for this position please apply online directly to www.wdhbcareers.com and enter Job Number WDHB16631.
To view a copy of the job description please click here.
For assistance with your application please contact Sarah Kneller, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com.
Position number: WDHB16631
Closing Date: 26 September 2023
Te Whatu Ora - Waitematā's Promise is “Best Care for Everyone”. Our district is committed to working in partnership with Mana Whenua and the Treaty of Waitangi for better outcomes for Māori, this includes demonstrating a serious commitment to keeping the Treaty alive.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|