Kaimanaaki Whanau Maori - Whitiki Maurea
Kaimanaaki Whānau Māori – Whītiki Maurea
- Opportunity to use your lived experiences to make a difference
- Full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday
- Henderson based
Whītiki Maurea is committed to delivering holistic services to tangata whai i te ora. This is accomplished by weaving together Mātauranga Māori (Māori knowledge) and Western clinical practice to support tangata whai i te ora and their whānau to achieve the best possible health outcomes.
Your role as Kaimanaaki Whānau Māori will be focused on ensuring Whītiki Maurea service delivery is responsive to the needs of whanau, by developing and maintaining mechanisms which allow whānau of tāngata whai i te ora voices’ to be captured and act as a conduit for feedback.
You will ensure effective whānau engagement and participation in the planning, implementation, delivery and evaluation of services, and develop and coordinate links and networks with relevant tāngata whai i te ora groups and stakeholders.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Tāngata whai i te ora with lived experiences who has used specialist mental health and/or AOD services
- Knowledgeable of issues for whānau of tāngata whai i te ora impacted by mental illness or addiction
- Familiar with Te Reo and Tikanga
- Understanding of the principles of recovery from mental illness and addiction
- Full NZ driver’s licence holder with the ability to drive a manual vehicle
To be considered for this position, please apply online via https://www.wdhbcareers.co.nz/ quoting reference number WDHB16263.
To view the full position description, please click here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Glenn Bratton – Recruitment Manager via email: Glenn.email@example.com
Closing date: 9th June 2023
Job reference number: WDHB16263
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|