Staff Grade Physiotherapist
Staff Grade Respiratory Physiotherapist – 1.0 FTE Full Time
Specialty Medicine and Health of Older People Service
North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
Do you want to join a fun-loving team of skilled and experienced Physiotherapists and Therapy Assistants from a range of cultural backgrounds? Then we would love to hear from you about our currently available full-time Staff Grade Respiratory Outpatient Physiotherapy role working across both North Shore and Waitakere Hospital and our community based clinics.
The right candidate for this role will have at least 2 years of experience working within an outpatient environment and be able to demonstrate strong clinical skills, autonomy, flexibility while developing, and maintaining relationships within a multi-disciplinary team.
This role will involve the assessment and treatment of complex respiratory patients; leading and contributing to our in-house/community based pulmonary rehab group classes and supporting new initiatives and better ways of working; supporting rotational/junior staff members and students; and build strong working relationships with our inpatient respiratory team members.
Key requirements of this role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ respiratory experience
- Evidence of advanced clinical skills and knowledge in the assessment and management of complex respiratory patients; including chronic presentations
- To provide patient and family centred, evidenced-based approach to physiotherapy assessment, management and treatment options
- The ability to work autonomously within a team of experienced Physiotherapists and in isolation being self-motivated and reliable
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- The ability to facilitate interdisciplinary team work
Within this role you will receive:
- Full time employment
- Salary range: $63,135 - $85,204
- Opportunity for continued development of advanced physiotherapy skills
- Opportunity to promote the role of physiotherapy to both internal and external stakeholders
- Joining a hardworking, supportive and fun environment with a great team of experienced clinicians
- In-house career development with regular in-services, training and education opportunities
- Regular monthly supervision
- Work perks
If this sounds like you, then we invite you to apply online!
Please click here for job description
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Esmari Oosthuizen, Esmari.email@example.com (Clinical Leader for Outpatient Physiotherapy)
If you require support with your application then please contact Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7251 or Bairavi.Thavarasa@waitematadhb.govt.nz
Job Number : WDHB15594
Closing Date : 8th February 2023
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Physiotherapist|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|