Inventory Administrator - Supply Chain
Waitemata District provides services to a population of more than 640,000 and employs more than 8,800 people. Our organisation values and promise statement – Best Care for Everyone - serves to inspire us to continuously improve to provide the best care possible.
This is a pivotal role connecting the clinical team, the internal supply chain team and the suppliers where you will be managing the coordination aspect of the supply chain to help deliver better service and care to patient. This role will require good understanding of hospital supply chain.
This role will involve:
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Comprehensive computer skills and strong attention to detail
- Link between theatre staff, inventory team and suppliers
- Able to make good decisions when working under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong understanding of inventory management metrics
- Effective analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to work with a diverse workforce
The role will play a crucial role in optimising inventory and maximising throughput and efficiency through effective planning and preparation.
To view a position description click here
To be considered for this role please apply on-line via www.wdhbcareers.com
Job code: WDHB15585
Closing Date: 6th June 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|