Social Worker - Acute - Adult Community Mental Health Team- West
The West Community Mental Health Team provides assessment and recovery focused care to 18-65 year olds residing within a number of suburbs and more rural areas in West Auckland. The team works from a community base in Henderson.
This is an autonomous position that sits within an experienced, dynamic, multi-disciplinary team, which utilises a care coordination approach. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly motivated team of professionals within the crisis team to support service users, and family/whanau.
We are looking to recruit a Registered Social Worker with:
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Experience working with clients within an acute community setting
- Excellent skills for communicating with service users, family/whanau, team members and other agencies
- Proven skills in mental health assessment, treatment and safety planning
- An understanding of the social issues and social service systems and organisations
- Effective community and networking skills
- To be considered for this position you will have a recognised social work degree, NZ registration and a current APC, and some experience in Mental Health. This role is supported by a professional senior and a professional advisor.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Rachel Hunter on 09 822 8602 and for recruitment enquiries please contact Anna Tiaiho - Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7248.
Please click here for a copy of the position description.
Salary range is from 55,000 to 70,000 per annual.
To be considered for this position please apply directly online by clicking on the “apply now” button on this page or visit our careers website at www.wdhbcareers.com and quoting reference number WDHB14475.
Closing date: 7 October 2022
Position number: WDHB14475
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Mental Health - Social Worker|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|