Community Social Worker, Allied Health, Rodney
Part-time Social Worker position – 0.8 FTE
Community Social Work Team
Our team is looking for a Social Worker who wants to make a difference, providing bio-psycho-social assessment and therapeutic social work interventions with adults across the community. The successful candidate will be based in the Rodney / Warkworth area but with the expectation of travel across WDHB community sites, North Shore and Waitakere.
The successful candidate will be client-centered in their approach and have excellent counseling skills, including some experience working with grief and loss. They will be effective communicators and key members of a dynamic community Multi-disciplinary team.
You will enjoy working within a true learning organisation that encourages your personal career growth and development. We provide regular professional supervision and ongoing support and training opportunities.
You must hold a Bachelor of Social Work degree and be registered with the New Zealand SWRB, or equivalent overseas registration and be committed to working towards NZ registration. ANZASW membership and previous health experience is preferred. A minimum of 2 years of previous community experience is required.
Are you able to:
- Share our passion in providing an excellent service for adults?
- Demonstrate that you are a dynamic clinician seeking new opportunities?
- Work independently within a team?
- If you are looking to be valued by a dynamic and supportive team then come and work with us!
We have a lot to offer you:
- Support from skilled senior staff
- A hardworking, supportive yet fun environment with a great team of experienced clinicians
- In-house career development with regular in-services, training and education opportunities
- Regular monthly supervision
- 6 months Free Health cover for new employees ( must apply within 4 weeks of starting)
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free 24/7 staff gym
- Discounts at some great companies via our Waitemata Work Perks network
- If this sounds like you then please apply online!
For further information please contact Sian Lyness Social Work Clinic Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org on 021 722 803 or Delia McKenna, Professional Clinical Leader for Social Work at email@example.com on 021 274 0567.
For general queries or support with your application please ring Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Assistant on 09 442 7251.
To view a copy of the position description, please click here.
Closing date: 26 January 2022
Job Number: WDHB13574
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Allied Health - Social Worker|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|