Health Care Assistants, Emergency Department, North Shore Hospital
- Part time or Full time positions
- Emergency Department
- North Shore Hospital
Exciting roles bases in the Emergency Department wiht extra training and extended skill development!
We are seeking experienced full time/part time Health Care Assistant with good communication and interpersonal skills to join our team in the Emergency Department at North Shore Hospital.
- Communicating with the multi disciplinary team,
- Ensuring the ward is kept clean and tidy
- Keep track of routine and assist with meeting deadlines
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
These positions are rostered Monday - Sunday, therefore you must be prepared to work all shifts this includes nights and weekends.
You are expected to work well in a team have excellent customer service skills and customer service practices, uphold confidentiality and discretion, good command of oral and written English and some knowledge and understanding of the health care system.
Work experience as a HCA in a health care setting or related health field with customer service is desirable.
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A Supportive work environment where you are valued
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
Come and be part of this highly effective team and help us become - Better, Best, Brilliant!
Pleas apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com under reference number WDHB12490
For a copy of the position description, please click here.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|