Registered Nurses,Renal and General Medicine
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand
- Part time and fulltime roles available
- Monday to Sunday 8 hour rostered shifts
We are looking for enthusiastic registered nurses to join our wonderful, close knit team of dedicated health professionals in Ward 3, North Shore Hospital.
Our ward offers acute general medicine and renal nursing, supporting our DHB as the major provider of renal healthcare services in the northern and western districts of Auckland.
We are a very supportive team, offering on-going in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
We are a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme; we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
If you have a positive can-do attitude, value teamwork, have an interest in renal and medical nursing, we would like to talk with you.
What we'll need from you:
- Nurse registration and a current Annual Practising Certificate from the New Zealand Nursing Council
- At least 12 months experience in acute nursing
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Flexibility to work rostered shifts, 24/7
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme
- A supportive work environment
- We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant who is able to support you with your visa application
- Relocation assistance
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-house Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme (RAISE)
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations
- Free 24/7 gym
- Children’s crèche onsite
- Special little perks to make your work day a little bit special
If you would like to join us to help make a difference for our valued patients - please apply online.
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
Please apply online at www.wdhbcareers.com or click on the apply now button on this page.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - General Medical|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|