Currently completing your CAP Course? We want to hear from you !
- Part time and full-time roles available
- Monday to Sunday fully rostered Shifts
- North Shore and Waitakere Hospitals
Are you an internationally qualified Nurse?
Are you a nurse at the final stage of completing your CAP (Competency Assessment Programme for International Qualified Nurses) or have recently completed it? If so we would love to hear from you!
Right now, we’re in an exciting period of growth and we’re looking for exceptional Nurses to join us. We are building a new four-story, state-of the-art hospital due for completion in 2023.
We have numerous opportunities available in General Medicine such as:
- General Medicine
- Stroke and Renal
- Older Adults
If you have a positive can-do attitude and value teamwork we would like to talk to you.
We offer a great supportive team, on-going in-service education and comprehensive professional development programmes.
Waitemata DHB is also a teaching facility with a highly respected research programme, we’re strongly committed to growing and training the future health workforce to meet the needs of our community.
We are an accredited employer with Immigration New Zealand, and we have an onsite licenced Global Mobility Consultant
What we'll need from you:
- At least 5 years experience in Acute Nursing
- Recently completed CAP Programme or at final stages of doing so
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command in English, both verbal and written
- High level of confidence and adaptability
- Commitment to teamwork and clinical excellence
- Working knowledge of the Treaty of Waitangi
- Flexibility to work across full roster of shifts, 24x7
What we offer:
- A personalised orientation programme when you join
- A supportive work environment
- We will support you with your visa application as we have an Lisenced Immigration Advisor
- Safe staffing levels
- Doctors who value skilled nursing staff
- In-House Career Development Service
- Free Employment Assistance Programme
- On-going professional development - certification and workplace training
- Free Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Children’s creche onsite at North Shore Hospital
- Special little perks to make your workday a little bit special.
If you would like to join us to help make a difference for our valued clients - please apply online
For a copy of the Registered Nurse Position Description click here
Reference number RNCAP21
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - North Shore/West Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - General Medical|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|