Clinical Nurse Specialist (Full-Time, Secondment), MHSOP, Te Whatu Ora
Full Time, permanent & Secondment - Monday to Friday
Do you want to be part of an Innovative, Challenging, Passionate, Specialist-led service?
This senior position is based at MHSOP Community, Middlemore Hospital. You will work within a Multi-Disciplinary team and alongside other health care professionals on the Integrated Care Pathway developing and managing the relationships between the MHSOP Community and the Primary Health Sector within the aligned Locality.
Your focus will be facilitating access, developing effective communication channels and delivering appropriate clinical care pathways to meet the mental and physical health needs of people within the locality. The role will also support and enable other members of the MHSOP team to work alongside primary care.
We are currently looking for an experienced senior registered nurse who is self-motivated, passionate about mental health and can work independently across a range of service initiatives, leading integration of care. If you are a team player, with the ability to communicate effectively with General Practitioners, PHO's and other specialist services, have proven leadership qualities, excellent clinical assessment and intervention skills with clients, Then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday between 8:30am - 5:00pm
- New Zealand Nursing Registration
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 5 years post-registration experience in Mental Health
- Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Specialty Nursing Practice
- Level 3 Expert Nurse
- Extensive knowledge of mental illness and treatment interventions
- Full & Clean NZ Driver's Licence
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with General Practitioners and PHO's
- Leadership skills
- Previous experience of working in a variety of clinical settings e.g. GP practice
- Triage experience with MH clients
- Have or are working towards Level 4 Expert Nurse
- Project management experience
- Strategic planning and policy development skills
- Formal supervision training
Please apply online now at www.countieshealthjobs.com or for more information please call Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on 09-277 3461.
Job Number: CMH202311346
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|