Registered Nurses (Full/Part-Time), Neonatal Care Unit, Te Whatu Ora
Kidz First - Neonatal Care
Full and Part Time Permanent Positions Available!
Have you completed your CAP course and have neonatal/paediatric experience? We would love to hear from you!
Casual Positions Available! (Please indicate in your cover letter if you are applying for a casual position)
We are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team to make a difference to our Tamariki and Whanau.
Based at Middlemore Hospital, Neonatal Care consists of 46 cots and provides comprehensive care to neonates with complex conditions. Our service provides high standard neonatal intensive care for babies born prematurely from 23 weeks gestation.
We work in partnership with parents and family encompassing both Te Whare Tapa Wha and Fonofale model to provide family integrated, developmentally supportive care.
Through collaborative multidisciplinary teamwork we focus on on-going quality improvement and education.
We can offer
- An individualised, comprehensive orientation program, and on-going training, enabling you to grow both as a person and as a professional
- A rewarding and interesting work environment that provides a high level of job satisfaction
- Extensive options for career progression
- On-going specialised education, performance development and support
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that values you
If you have a passion for providing quality, evidenced based nursing care in an environment that encourages innovation and self-direction and would like the opportunity to experience the diversity only Counties Manukau can offer, we want to hear from you.
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Practicing Certificate
- 1+ years acute nursing experience post registration in New Zealand
- Neonates/Paediatric experience will be highly regarded
If you have any questions, please reach out to the Neonatal Care Unit Service Nurse Manager, Karen Boyle on 021 943 188.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
Applications close: until positions filled
Job number: CMH202311113
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|