Registered Midwives (Full/Part-Time), Maternity South, Te Whatu Ora
Permanent full/part time opportunities available!
- Are you a Registered Midwife with an interest in working with Antenatal High Risk, or Gynae Care?
- Are you passionate about Women’s Health?
If you say ‘yes’ to these questions, then come and join us in our maternity ward!
We are looking for experienced Registered Midwives to work in this area at Middlemore Hospital, either full time/part time, or with rotation to other areas.
- Full orientation, extra education support and numerous professional development opportunities
- Flexibility- work a variety of shifts of your choice
- Paid APC registration if needed
- Further education/learning opportunities- we'll pay for you to go through your learning modules
- New Zealand Registered Midwife
- Current Practicing certificate
- 1-2 years post registration relevant experience
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team (desirable)
Every day we are ensuring the best possible outcomes for women on their journey through conception, childbirth and life's changes.
If this sounds like you too, please apply online today! For further information, please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0044 ext 53449 or Midwife Manager Foga Matagi at email@example.com
Job number: CMH202310196
Our highest priority is the safety and welfare of our patients and our people. We have strict Health & Safety measures to keep our people safe. All new employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
Clinical - Midwifery -
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
Print Job Email Job