Registered Midwives (Full/Part-Time), Maternity South, Te Whatu Ora
- Are you a Registered Midwife with an interest in working with Antenatal High Risk, or Gynae Care?
- Are you passionate about Women’s Health?
If you say ‘yes’ to these questions, then come and join us in our maternity ward!
We are looking for experienced Registered Midwives to work in this area at Middlemore Hospital, either full time/part time, or with rotation to other areas.
- Full orientation, extra education support and numerous professional development opportunities
- Flexibility- work a variety of shifts of your choice
- Paid APC registration if needed
- Further education/learning opportunities- we'll pay for you to go through your learning modules
- New Zealand Registered Midwife
- Current Practicing certificate
- 1-2 years post registration relevant experience
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team (desirable)
Every day we are ensuring the best possible outcomes for women on their journey through conception, childbirth and life's changes.
If this sounds like you too, please apply online today! For further information, please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0044 ext 53449 or Midwife Manager Foga Matagi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job number: CMH202310196
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|