Registered Nurse (Full-Time), Regional Dual Disability Service, Te Whatu Ora
Full time – Monday to Friday
Mental Health Services at Counties Manukau DHB prides themselves on their on-going ability to think outside the square whilst providing excellence in clinical service delivery.
Our Regional Dual Disability Service, based in Manukau City is a mobile secondary / tertiary mental health service that works with adults in the Auckland and Northland regions who have high and complex mental health needs, and co-existing Autism Spectrum Disorder and / or an intellectual disability.
We now seek an enthusiastic mental health clinician to join the team for a permanent full-time position.
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified and experienced mental health nurse who can demonstrate outstanding commitment to their work. They will work well in a team and have an awareness of the issues that people with dual disability/intellectual disability face.
Previous experience with mental health and/or intellectual disability services and a good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services), would be an advantage.
- Registered with the NZ Nursing council with a current APC to practise in Mental Health
- Recognised professional qualification in mental health settings
- Previous experience within a mental health or disability setting
- Knowledge of mental illness and intellectual disability treatment interventions
- Awareness of mental health legislation
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Evidence of on-going educational development
- At least 3 years previous professional experience
- Previous experience in a variety of clinical settings
For an informal discussion about opportunities in our team, please contact Amon Iva in the recruitment centre on 09 277 3461 or apply online via www.countieshealthjobs.com
Job Number: CMH202310188
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|