BE PART OF HISTORY – Protect New Zealand’s borders against Covid-19!
Join the team responsible for providing high-quality healthcare in the Northern Managed Isolation and Quarantine Facilities. The 18 facilities are in Auckland and are part of our front-line defence against COVID-19.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced professional to join the fight against COVID-19 as a Recruitment Consultant, Northern Managed Facilities (NMF).
Reporting to the (NMF) HR/Recruitment Lead and working with the NMF clinical team and Counties Manukau Health DHB recruitment team, this role will be responsible for delivering recruitment support and will:
• Perform recruitment activities for a range of healthcare roles including candidate screening, scheduling and assisting with interviews, coordinating pre-employment checks and offers of employment.
• Provide a high level of service and support to hiring/clinical managers
• Ensure all recruitment activities are carried out in line with CM Health processes.
• Manage and respond to candidate queries in a timely manner.
• Ensure recruitment management system (Taleo) is fully utilised and maintained on a regular basis.
• In conjunction with wider NMF administrative team, ensure onboarding process is completed for all staff.
• Support the HR/Recruitment Lead with recruitment of specialist roles.
• Ensure all candidates receive a positive and professional experience by providing a high standard of candidate contact and service.
• Provide support to the HR/Recruitment Lead with reporting and ad hoc admin support tasks.
This is a full-time role Mon-Fri, based in the Auckland CBD.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• An understanding of the healthcare sector in NZ ideally gained from working in another healthcare setting/DHB.
• Significant experience in volume recruitment, working in a fast-paced or project environment.
• Delivery and process focused with strong organisational skills.
• A collaborative, professional and adaptable approach to work.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong technology and MS skills.
Benefits of joining Counties Manukau Health DHB
As part of the DHB, benefits to you will include:
• COVID-19 vaccine: You’ll be part of the border workforce and first in line to receive the vaccine.
• Professional development opportunities.
• The opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are looking for a challenging, unique role where you will be contributing to the fight against COVID-19 in Aotearoa, please visit the link below to complete an online application:
Contact Hilary Cater, NMF HR & Recruitment Lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 1977 164.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|