Senior Staff Pharmacist (Full Time/Part Time) Haumanu Pharmacy, Counties Manukau District
Permanent, Full Time/Part Time
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (up to $100,000, which includes penal rates)
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Senior Staff Pharmacist. The Haumanu Pharmacy is based at Middlemore Hospital. The service caters for the pharmaceutical and health needs of patients at discharge, visitors and staff of Middlemore Hospital. Housed in our retail space, this modern retail pharmacy incorporates robotics and automation to enable pharmacists to work to the top of their scope and spend the time with patients to achieve optimal health outcomes.
Working in a team of six (pharmacists, technicians and the pharmacy manager), you will support dispensing, patient education, clinical services and over the counter and general retail services. This role will suit a pharmacist who enjoys a variety of duties and working within an intellectually stimulating environment. The service can accommodate flexible hours or part time hours if required.
• NZ registered pharmacist with a current annual Practising Certificate (soon to be registered or newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply, as training will be provided)
• Full, current driver’s licence
• Able to connect with customers and engage with the wide range of hospital services and staff
• Competent at providing a range of community pharmacy clinical services e.g. TMP, ECP, vaccinations, clozapine, methadone etc.
• Have experience with retail pharmacy systems (training will be provided)
• Able to work flexible hours including weekend shifts
• Paid APC and PSNZ membership
• Weekly CE sessions
• Opportunity for funding towards further studies for career advancement
• Penal Rates (Double or Time and Half pay) during weekend or public holidays. This will be approximately an extra 10-11k max on top of your base pay.
• Better understanding and experience, which can lead to career into Hospital clinical Pharmacy.
If you are successful in your job application, we will provide you with a generous relocation package to move to New Zealand, which includes accommodation, car rental, one-way flight and shipping costs (Terms & Conditions apply).
Immigration NZ has introduced a new Accredited Employer Work Visa system from 4 July 2022 that includes a simplified residency process for health workers on the new “Green List” of occupations – and this position is one of those designated critical positions! For successful candidates offered a position with us who require a Work Visa, we will provide support with their Visa application. Here are the links to two key pages of NZ Immigration's official site for more information: Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa and Immigration NZ Green List Occupations.
We offer highly competitive remuneration commensurate matching to your skills, experience and qualifications.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com. To review the position description please click here. If you have further questions, please contact Michael Thalari on Michael.Thalari@middlemore.co.nz or Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH07716
Applications Close: 13 October 2023
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|