Clinical Coaches (Full/Part Time) , Te Whatu Ora-Counties Manukau District
Clinical Coach (Full time- 1.0 FTE – 0.8 FTE, fixed term/secondment 12 months)
Rostered Shifts Monday to Sunday in Rehabilitation Services Wards 4 & 5.
Ward 2 Cardiology/Haematology 0.6FTE
Ward 35North 0.8FTE
Ward 31 0.5FTE
Are you passionate about supporting and developing your nursing colleagues and want to share your knowledge with others?
There is an exciting opportunity to work as a Clinical Coach providing support to wards. As a Clinical Coach you will
- love providing clinical guidance and support to nurses, particularly those who are new to your wards, including new graduates.
- be excited about using your strong evidence based clinical skills to enable confident clinical skills competence assessment.
- be wanting to continue to grow and develop your leadership skills.
Clinical Coaches at Counties Manukau are expected to
- be values driven
- be passionate about providing the highest standards of care
- love working alongside the senior nursing team monitoring and supporting the professional development of staff.
- be passionate about equity and using your skills to support and develop our nursing workforce to deliver Te Tiriti based care, ensuring Tikanga is central to all care and relationships, particularly for our Maaori patients.
- be wanting to develop yourself and support our Maaori nursing workforce
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 3 years nursing experience in the relevant area
- Proficient or Expert level PDRP
- Post graduate qualification preferred
If this sounds like the ideal career opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
If you have any questions, please contact Dianne Barnhill on 021 224 5313
Application Number: CMH07494
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|