Registered Nurses (Full/Part Time & Casual) All Services, Te Whatu Ora-Counties Manukau District
- Are you an exceptional communicator who loves a challenge?
- Do you want to make a difference by working with people who have experienced health events?
- Do you want to broaden your knowledge through working in an exceptional and supportive work environment?
We are a training organisation for medical, nursing and allied health staff, with fantastic learning and development opportunities every day for you to develop and extend your knowledge and skills. This includes roles across all our Counties Manukau District sites (Middlemore Hospital, Manukau Health Park, and our community sites) and all areas and specialities. Employment options will be discussed with you when you apply.
We are looking for RNs who want to join the CM District whaanau and are excited about making a difference with their mahi. We have roles across all our Counties Manukau District sites (Middlemore Hospital, Manukau Health Park, and our community sites) and all areas and specialities. We would love you to apply so we can work with you to find you the most suitable place for you and your professional development. We are interviewing all the time and will be in contact as soon as we can.
Employment options will be discussed with you when you apply. Here are some of the fabulous areas you could work in across Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau. Please click on the hyperlinks below to find out more about these great areas. Note: not all areas have vacancies currently, however this can change very quickly so please apply and indicate where you would like to work.
- Medicine (Cardiology - Cath Lab, Coronary Care Unit, Gastroenterology, Respiratory, Haematology, Endocrinology, Module 7/7A, dermatology)
- Renal Services (Peritoneal Dialysis Unit, Ward 1, Scott Dialysis Unit, Toto Ora Dialysis Unit, RITO Dialysis)
- Maaori Health
- Pukekohe Rehab and Care
- Women's Health (Gynaecology Care Unit, Maternity Wards, Papakura Birthing Unit)
- Module 5, Hand and Plastics
- District Nursing
- Surgical Wards (orthopaedics, general surgery,colorectal, Spinal, Plastics, Burns)
- Perioperative (General, Gynaecology, Urology, Plastics, Hands, Burns, Maxillary Facial, ORL, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Theatre Admission and Discharge Unit (TADU) & Post Surgical Unit (PSU), Perioperative Care Unit (PCU),
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Module 3 - ORL
- Health of Older People (Ortho-Geriatric, Acute Care of the Elderly, Frail Elderly)
- Rehabilitation (Auckland Spinal Rehab Unit, General Rehab, Stroke)
- Critical Care Complex
- Emergency Department & Kidz First ED Click here to watch a video
- Kidz First- Paediatrics & Youth Health (Neonatal Care Unit, Public Health, Centre for Youth Health)
- Community Health Service/Localities - District Nursing Home Visiting, Community Clinics (Franklin Memorial, Manukau, Mangere/Otara, Eastern), Community inpatient wards-Pukekohe Rehab and Franklin Memorial (Waiuku), Hospital In the Home (HiTH)
- Bureau & Resource Teams
- Discharge Lounge & Transit Care
- Mangere Refugee Centre
- Manchester Suite
- Anaesthetic Assistant
- Module 6 - Ophthalmology
- Ward 31 Acute Stroke Ward
- Operating Theatres - Manukau Health Park
Salaries are based on the NZNO Collective Agreement registered nurse salary scale between Step 1 ($66,570) and Step 7 ($95,340).
We can offer you individualised orientation and specialised career progression programme to help you achieve the best outcomes for you, our patients and whaanau.
Our vision is for professional development for all staff; succession planning and advancing careers through study pathways.
Our goal is to turn the Counties Manukau District’s vision of achieving health equity into a reality, by delivering the right care, at the right time, and in the right place, for our community. We have the largest Pacific and second largest Maaori populations in New Zealand with ages ranging 0-100+.
Do you want to be part of the friendly Counties whaanau? We are looking for RNs to join our amazing team. We want to hear from you.
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 1 year’s recent clinical nursing experience
- CAP Nurses will be considered
If you meet the above requirements and enjoy a fast paced team environment, then this may be the opportunity for you. Please attach a cover letter specifying your area of preference and your preferred hours i.e full time, part time or casual.
If you require more information please Contact Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on 09 277 3461, or email Dianne Barnhill: Dianne.Barnhill@middlemore.co.nz
Application Number: CMH07092
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan. Together we will improve the accessibility needs for everyone who has a disability. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
|Job type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|