Wellbeing Coordinators - Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities
BE PART OF HISTORY – Protect New Zealand’s borders against Covid-19!
Join the pioneer frontline teams in the Auckland managed isolation and quarantine facilities.
We are currently looking for exceptional coordinators to provide outstanding support to people returning to NZ.
Wellbeing Coordinators working in the Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities are responsible for health operations administration and returnee services facilitation in hotels for returnees completing their 14-day isolation stay. Opportunities available:
• Full & part-time hours available.
• Guaranteed hours with the Managed Isolation Facilities are in operation.
• Working in teams in Managed Isolation & Quarantine Facilities in a range of locations across Auckland.
• Use of multiple systems to co-ordinate the stay of returnees.
• Infection Prevention and Control training.
• Rostered shifts, with roster available six-weeks in advance.
As a Wellbeing Coordinator at the Managed Isolation & Quarantine facilities, you will be part of a professional team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. You will enjoy a robust orientation and on-boarding and benefit from professional development opportunities.
As part of the DHB, benefits to you will include:
• COVID-19 vaccine: You’ll be part of the border workforce and first in line to receive the vaccine
• Weekend & Night shift rates and Paid overtime
• Professional development opportunities
• Robust orientation and on-boarding
Please visit https://careers.countiesmanukau.health.nz/working-here/ attach a brief CV and cover letter and our team will be in touch.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary Cater, HR & Recruitment Lead via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 021 1977 164.
Our staff are as diverse as Auckland is
Counties Manukau Health is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our population. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and who share our values to apply. We greatly value seeing applicants from our Māori and Pacific communities.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|