Registered Midwife, Maternity Ward North, Women's Health, CM Health
Permanent full/part time opportunities available!
Are you a registered midwife looking for a great team and work environment with opportunites for learning and development? Are you passionate about the health of women and their babies?
We are looking for skilled Registered Midwives to work on the Postnatal and Transitional Care ward (Maternity Ward North) at Middlemore Hospital.
- Full orientation, extra education support and numerous professional development opportunities
- Flexibility- work a variety of shifts of your choice
- Paid APC registration if needed
- Further education/learning opportunities- we'll pay for you to go through your learning modules
- New Zealand Registered Midwife
- Current Practising certificate
- 1-2 years post registration relevant experience
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team (desirable)
Every day we are ensuring the best possible outcomes for women on their journey through conception, childbirth and life's changes.
If this sounds like you too, please apply online today! For further information, please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53449 or Maternity North Midwife Manager Jennifer Pulman on 021 417 859.
Job number: CMH06514
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - South & East Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Midwifery - Hospital Setting|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|