Cardiac Sonographers - New Zealand
- Opportunity to join our largest tertiary Hospital in New Zealand!
- Excellent investment in staff education and development
- Fast track to NZ Residency Now Available - but be quick!
- Relocation cost support package
- Support provided with immigration & border requirements
Auckland District Health board is a World Class, teaching hospital. We offer a wide range of primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary services to the Northern Region of New Zealand.
The Cardiac Ultrasound Department is inviting applications from qualified Cardiac Sonographers to join their team on a permanent basis. Cardiovascular services provide care to a local and national population for interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and arrhythmia management, heart failure and adult congenital heart disease.
Working for Auckland DHB offers you:
- Exposure and training in a range of disciplines within Cardiac Ultrasound
- A range of employee benefits, such as additional annual leave, free educational seminars, discounted gym membership plus many more
- An environment where patient centred care and team work are prioritised and valued. We support this with a commitment to our staff of developing your skills and knowledge
We are an accredited employer with the NZ immigration and we can offer relocation financial assistance as well
We are looking for the following:
- University degree in Science or Health science is essential
- Current registration and practising certificate. If coming from overseas, eligibility to apply for registration with the NZ Medical Radiation Technologist Board
- Cardiac ultrasound post graduate qualification that is acceptable for registration with the MRTB as a sonographer scope of practice
- At least 5 years experience in Clinical sonography
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team and independently
You will be required to obtain registration as a sonographer with the New Zealand Medical Radiation Technologist Board www.mrtboard.org.nz
This is a great opportunity for you to come and experience the kiwi lifestyle and hospitality, whether that be living permanently or coming for an extended ‘visit’. We would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunities we can offer.
To express your interest click 'apply' below or visit our careers page at www.careers.adhb.govt.nz and search reference number AUC13135 attaching your latest CV and cover letter.
For more details about this role, please email Jonathan Mok, Charge Cardiac Sonographer at JMok@adhb.govt.nz
For help with your online application, please contact Maylaine Cerna, Recruitment Consultant on MaylaineC@adhb.govt.nz quoting ref AUC10684.
For more information about the New 2021 resident visa please check the Immigration website: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/
North Island - Auckland -
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Technical - Sonographers|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|