Exciting opportunities to be a part of our highly privileged and dynamic team of midwives!
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
- Casual hours to fit around your family, study commitments or Auckland lifestyle
- Opportunity to work across all maternity services of Women's Health service
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
Confident midwifery clinical skills
Midwives who want to work with whānau to give care that supports Te Toka Tumai’s commitment to achieving equity
- At least one year's postgraduate experience as a Midwife
- Current NZ Midwifery Council Registration and APC
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland Hospital we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland Hospital is the largest healthcare provider of Women's Health Services in Australasia, supporting more than 6,500 births each year across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary maternity services. As a national referral and teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive maternity care to women with opportunities for midwives to practice across all areas.
Our maternity services at Te Toka Tumai | Auckland Hospital include:
- A 16-bed labour and birthing unit
- Antenatal and postnatal wards
- Women's assessment unit providing 24/7 acute service for pregnant women
- A day assessment unit providing assessment-based care for women
- A maternal fetal medicine and obstetric medicine service for women with more complex needs
- MLU midwifery led unit
- Whitinga ora pepi (transitional care for new-borns)
- We offer orientation to any midwives who are new to Te Toka Tumai Auckland city hospital
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB.
For more information on what we offer, please click here
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To show your interest, please submit an online application with your latest CV - due to mandatory statutory declaration, applications via email will be not be accepted
For any general enquiries, please contact Abi Salisbury, Recruitment Consultant AbiSal@adhb.govtnz
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
|Attachments:||No File Attached|