Bureau Coordinator, Integrated Operations Centre, Auckland City Hospital
- Career development opportunities
- Work with a great team of dedicated individuals
Te Toka Tumai is currently looking for a Bureau Coordinator in the Temporary Staffing Bureau team within the Patient Management Services directorate.
This role requires valid New Zealand working rights (New Zealand Citizen / New Zealand Resident), and is unsuitable for overseas candidates.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
We are Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland.
We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
We are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
This is a permanent full time position, Monday to Sunday rostered shifts based at the Auckland City Hospital.
The Temporary Staffing Service supports Te Toka Tumai departments and services by managing a large team of casual clinical and non-clinical staff to cover vacancies within services. We also maintain relationships with temporary staffing agencies to supplement the Te Toka Tumai casual workforce therefore you as a Bureau Coordinator will play a vital role in the day-to-day support of the Temporary Staffing Bureau.
The purpose of the role is:
- To manage and coordinate all Bureau casual recruitment needs
- To provide support in HR matters to Bureau casual pool, including mandatory training is complete and monitoring that legal and professional requirements are being met
- To provide administrative support in reporting, invoicing and other practical matters
- To act as a liaison and maintain positive relationships with union and agencies
- To coordinate placements of casual clinical and non-clinical staff member across Te Toka Tumai
To view the full position description, please click here
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience in recruitment, HR, or administrator roles within NZ Healthcare sector
- Be able to demonstrate superb organisational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent with MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai Auckland.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role.
If you have any queries about accessibility, or technical issues with the online process, please Aaron Chamberlain - Recruitment Consultant at AaronChamb@adhb.govt.nz to discuss how we can best support your application.
|Location:||North Island - Auckland - Central Auckland|
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Non-clinical - Administration - Administration|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|