Registered Nurse - Ward 97 - Gynae - Inpatients
· Rewarding Nursing Opportunities found at Auckland District Health Board
· Permanent – Full time roles available
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses to join our wonderful, value driven team in Women’s Health, Gynaecology Ward.
This role necessitates rostered, 8 hour shifts Monday to Sunday.
The Gynae Inpatient Ward provides care for women having General Gynae, Gynae Oncology and breast surgeries. We also care for acute patients with variety of gynaecological conditions including pregnancy loss. Patients may be surgically complex and of high acuity.
We are looking for nurses who are able to work autonomously and as part of a supportive nursing team committed to effective/ evidence based nursing practice. We also provide an excellent orientation programme and on-going education.
To be able to apply for this role, you must meet the following essential requirements:-
- The Right to work in New Zealand ,NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- NZ Nursing Registration and a Valid Annual Practising Certificate
- General Surgical experience and be able to care for complex surgical patients.
- Experience working within a Women’s Health setting, will be beneficial.
- Experience working in a complex and highly demanding environment
- Possess a “will do/can do” attitude
If you are looking to join a team of passionate and multicultural nurses who continue to provide a high standard of care to patients and who constantly strive to improve personally and professionally, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please click on the ‘Apply’ tab below and submit your application online attaching your updated CV and Covering Letter. If you have any queries about this opportunity or accessibility or technical issues with the online process, please contact Anesha Pillay, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. 021 390 875, quoting ADHB10351 to discuss how we can best support your application
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
North Island - Auckland -
|Job type:||Permanent Full time|
|Expertise:||Clinical - Nursing - Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|